Thursday, August 25, 2011

Living in grace – CarePages Discussion Forums

living in grace - Spirituality – CarePages Discussion Forums: "I am Christian, and am going through treatment for cancer. I found myself thinking through thoughts on the law and grace, particularly after some people mentioned they thought it was terrible that people who were good, or did good in the world, get cancer “and have to go through this.” I think this world is just one where, along with wonderful things, there are illness, death, accidents, natural disasters, and people who do evil things. Many of us will encounter at least one of those things during our lives. God can use these for great good in our own lives and for the world around us. I hope you can use my reflections in some way in your own spiritual walk, and that you will feel God’s love for you and his blessings today and all through your life." Reply to the author on the linked site.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment