Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Responding to Backers of Abortions on Babies With Disabilities

Responding to Backers of Abortions on Babies With Disabilities | LifeNews.com: "With my disabled child, I have to be mindful of two realities. One, that his brain is terribly broken; his life is often a battle between life and death, and he is partially blind, nonverbal and prone to life-threatening seizures. The other reality is that he has a spirit, and he is whole and alive on the inside. Over the years, all of us in his extended family have had glimpses into his “secret life,” the place where his thoughts and his words are. Inside a broken body is a complete soul. He feels, he loves, he dreams. I cannot deny who he is on the inside, even if that reality is almost entirely veiled from me. He’s created in the image of God and his life has value, even if that life is painfully brief."

Related: Rick Santorum, Meet My Son

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment