Friday, July 20, 2012

A letter from Sherri - Thank you for trying to protect my life.

ALEX SCHADENBERG: A letter from Sherri - Thank you for trying to protect my life.:
"My name is Sherri, I am 32 years old and require a wheelchair. . . . I have read of more cases in both the U.S and Netherlands where innocent people have been murdered under 'assisted suicide' or euthanasia laws and it terrifies me to the core that once again there is fight to legalize this here in Canada. As a person with disabilities I struggle with the lack of accessibility and discrimination but I do love life and want nothing more than to live. A law like this is scarey and if it passes I don't think I could seek any further medical care. I have an abusive family who would love to take advantage of such a law. Thank you again for trying to protect my right to live!"
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment